19.7.10

Kia Ora (Welcome) to the Preface

During my second year at Iowa State, I have the privilege of embarking on a rather epic journey to the other side of the world. For the most part, I've been uploading pictures and whatnot on Facebook. After a while, I realized how overwhelming this can be for people who don't really care and still get the notifications in their news feeds. 
Ergo the blog. This will be a [delayed] account of my adventures abroad at Massey University in Palmerston North, New Zealand. I've been keeping a brief journal of my experiences so far, and will post in order of those experiences. So, even though I'm sitting at my desk in my flat very much settled, the following posts will begin with leaving the O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, and continue up to the present. I will not assault you with multiple posts in a day. This way I have the opportunity to not fall behind, as I've been known to do with this type of thing. I suppose you can think of it as a memoir of sorts, seeing as I'll be reliving the experience as I retype it for your reading pleasure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment